Is your body toxic? – Part 2

The previous blog discussed potential toxins in your day to day environment – mainly in the home.  Where we work often also poses considerable challenges for our body.  Some of the most hazardous professions include:

  • Hairdressers
  • Nail technicians
  • Beauticians
  • Metal trades
  • Timber trades
  • Builders
  • Plasterers
  • Painters
  • Motor vehicle mechanics
  • Spray painters
  • Farmers
  • Greens Keepers – golf courses, bowling greens

Many of the above positions involve repeated exposure to toxic substances.  There are of course lots of others but some of the above aren’t commonly associated with toxic work places.

So how do you know if your body is struggling?

There are diverse symptoms that may indicate toxicity – headaches/migraines, obesity or weight gain, nausea, poor concentration/memory, fatigue/lethargy, skin problems, allergies, infertility, pain.  You may even be symptom-free until such time as you ‘suddenly’ develop a debilitating illness.

It’s always best to avoid toxins but if this is not possible, then give your body all the support it needs to clear them from your system.  Don’t be tempted to purchase an off-the-shelf detox product – these can do more harm than good.  Seek professional guidance and receive tailored support.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.