As a wife and mother I appreciate the importance of quality health care for all the family — from the new born to the aged. Health needs change throughout life, so too should the care you receive.
With over 40 years’ experience in using natural medicines, my approach is one of individualised care to ensure that you receive what you need, when you need it, and how you need it. No two people are the same, even though symptoms may be similar.
My approach to treatment has always been founded on treating the individual – not a series of symptoms or a diagnosis. I believe that helping you understand how your body works, why it is struggling and giving you pain or discomfort, empowers you to take control. After all, it is your health.
Keeping abreast with the most recent research, enables me to provide you with up-to-date support for your health needs.
Training & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Science (Complementary Medicine) from Charles Sturt University
- Certificate in Integrative Medicine from University of Queensland
- Advanced Diplomas in Naturopathy, Nutrition and Herbal Medicine from Australian Institute of Applied Science
- Registered provider with all major Private Health funds
- Member/Fellow of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Certificates in Frequency Therapies
- Diploma in Remedial Massage & Aromatherapy from Australian Institute of Applied Science
Applied Kinesiology certificates – Neural Organisational Technique, Neural Spiritual Integration, Neuro Stress Release, Touch for Health
Awarded the Outstanding Achievement Award for Excellence in Naturopathy for graduating top of her year by Eagle Pharmaceuticals in 2005
Awarded Excellence in Naturopathic Clinical Application by Natural Remedies Group in 2005
To ensure that I can bring you the latest developments in evidence-based natural health care, I attend ongoing Professional Education.
All the material on this website is solely intended for educational purposes. The information on this website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any specific disease / illness. It is your responsibility to seek the advice of a qualified health professional before undertaking any diet, exercise, health program, nutritional or environmental intervention, or any other procedure described on this site. Only seek the advice of qualified health practitioners and never self-prescribe. Dagmar is not a Medical Doctor.