‘Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity’.
WHO Constitution, 1948.
As a wife and mother I appreciate the importance of quality health care for all the family — from conception to our senior years. Health needs change throughout life, so too should the care you receive.
I have always had an interest in natural medicines, even more so after having children – especially when medicines failed.
It is now more than 20 years since I opened my first clinic, and 20 years since qualifying as a Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist. All formal qualifications are listed below.
My approach is one of individualised care to ensure that you receive what you need, when you need it, and how you need it. No two people are the same, even though symptoms may be similar.
Rather than treating a diagnosis or using standard protocols, you are the focus. I believe that helping you understand how your body works, empowers you to take control: fatigue, pain, immune imbalances, digestive issues, reproduction and fertility, or any area that is out of balance and causing you concern. The power to heal is yours – it is your health.
As an accredited G.E.M.M. clinician, I bring a “food first” approach to healing.
Keeping abreast with the most recent research, enables me to provide you with up-to-date support for your health needs. With ongoing research revealing more about how our bodies respond to external factors including stress, environmental toxins and pollution, epigenetic changes as well as poor nutrition I am proud to provide you with Australian TGA-approved quality health care products.
Training & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Science (Complementary Medicine) from Charles Sturt University
- Certificate in Integrative Medicine from University of Queensland
- Accredited G.EM.M.M Clinician from Cell-Logic, Australia
- Certificates in Genome Healing from Humanergic Therapies
- International Certificate in Resonance Frequency Compensation from Alfa-Med
- Advanced Diplomas in Naturopathy, Nutrition and Herbal Medicine from Australian Institute of Applied Science
- Registered provider with all major Private Health funds
- Accredited Member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) since 2001
- Certificate in Bioresonance therapy
- Diploma in Remedial Massage & Aromatherapy from Australian Institute of Applied Science
Applied Kinesiology certificates – Neural Organisational Technique, Neural Spiritual Integration, Neuro Stress Release, Touch for Health
Awarded the Outstanding Achievement Award for Excellence in Naturopathy by Eagle Pharmaceuticals in 2005
Awarded Excellence in Naturopathic Clinical Application by Natural Remedies Group in 2005
To ensure that I can bring you the latest developments in evidence-based natural health care, I attend ongoing Professional Education.
All the material on this website is solely intended for educational purposes. The information on this website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any specific disease / illness. It is your responsibility to seek the advice of a qualified health professional before undertaking any diet, exercise, health program, nutritional or environmental intervention, or any other procedure described on this site. Only seek the advice of qualified health practitioners and never self-prescribe. Dagmar is not a Medical Doctor.