Shocking revelation regarding MMR vaccine and autism.
It’s always great to read about someone else’s experience with Autism. Read how a physician cured her son’s autism.
According to Dr Dietrich Klinghardt, MD PhD, and German literature, there are six illnesses sharing the same underlying causes and responding to similar treatment strategies. These are:
- Atopic skin diseases
- Seizure disorders
The prevalence of ASD has increased over recent decades with Dr Klinghardt citing one in five children not affected. He also maintains that there is no single main cause of autism:
- Autism is a new man made condition and therefore avoidable in the future;
- Occurrence and severity of autism are directly related to toxin exposure in a child with adequate genes (those that code for detoxification);
- Autism is multifactorial with the Central Nervous System mercury playing a key role in causing autism.
There are three main sources of mercury toxicity:
- Thimerosal from vaccines, Rh-prevention (rhogam), and other medications
- Environmental – “on average, for each 1000 pounds of environmentally released mercury there was a 61% increase in the rate of autism.” F. Palmer et al., Health and Place, Vol 12, Issue 2, June 2006, pp 203-209
- The mother with 2/3rds of the body burden passed on to the child during gestation and breastfeeding.
This is, of course, a simplification of causal factors as there are other synergistic events which play a role. For example, autism is more prevalent in males due to testosterone levels; other heavy metals such as lead and environmental pollutants also play a significant role in the development of ASD.
Therefore, it would seem that toxicity may be considered a causal factor of ASD. Indeed, during my time in clinic and seeing many children afflicted to a greater or lesser degree with this spectrum of disorders, there are definite parallels in symptomology and responses to detoxification treatment.
Depending on the age of the child, treatment may vary including nutritionals, homeopathics and perhaps herbal remedies. Each child is assessed on its own merits rather than using standard treatment protocols. Support and assistance is provided to parents in order to maintain treatment which may extend over a period of years (again, depending on age when commenced). Removal of toxins from the body is essential but should not be taken lightly as all elimination organs and pathways must first be cleared. This is not an area where a ‘quick cleanse’ or off-the-shelf detox should be attempted.
The importance of a non-toxic body for any female who is even remotely likely to conceive cannot be over-emphasized. In the case of ASD, prevention must surely be considered better than any treatment. Therefore, all women of child-bearing age should seek advice on detoxification and avoidance of toxic substances. The paper on Drug Induced Birth Defects should be mandatory reading for all women.
As we continue to pollute our environment, sources of toxicity increase. The article on PCB’s in farmed fish is just another such example.
Children generally respond well to treatment, but long term success requires the parents’ commitment.
If you would like to read more about what Dr Mercola and Dr Kinghardt have to say follow the link: