Article by Dr Thomas Rau, BioMedicine International
Unclear and Non-Definable Diseases (often called « NDD ») tremendously increase in frequency, nearly worldwide. Many ailments are non-definable, therefore these health problems are not recognized by orthodox medicine. But still, they are serious diseases, examples are:
- “Irritable bowel syndrome”
- “autonomic dysfunction syndrome”
- “Infection susceptibility syndrome”
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- MCS (= Multiple Chemical Sensitivity syndrome”)
- “Leaky gut syndrome”
- Fibromyalgia syndrome – and many others.
- Mast cell activation syndrome / Histamine sensitivity
- EMF sensitivity syndrome (oversensitivity to electromagnetic exposures – very often in combination with MCS!)
Orthodox medicine does not accept these ailments as diseases, partially because they do not use the diagnostic techniques – or because in most of these cases nothing can be found anatomically! All these diseases are extremely multi-causal and they compromise complex functions in the body.
A very important and typical example of these “Non-definable diseases” is “Multiple Chemical Sensitivity“
Typically the disease expresses many, and frequently changing symptoms:
- Circulatory and neurological reactions to all chemical smells, perfumes, even slightest exposure
- Most patients also suffer from sensitivity to electromagnetic loads, like mobile towers, air conditioners, computers, etc.
- Brain fog, concentration deficiency, very changing cognitive problems
- Tendency to allergic reactions
- Irritability, nerve pain, muscle, and skin oversensitivity
Patients describe that the symptoms always are related to some environmental influence. It may be smells, chemicals, sometimes substances in food (e.g. MSG, Glutamate), or electromagnetic influences. (5G mobile tower).
We take these patients very seriously because we know that orthodox medicine has nothing to offer – perhaps except psycho-pharmaceuticals / tranquilizers, making the disease even worse.
Usually my explanation to the patient is a comparison: former times we used these old transistor radios – we had to pull out an antenna and only then the signal was perceived and perhaps the music came out – or, very disturbing, a murmur. Without the antenna, the radio did not get any signal – even though the signal was in the air!! The antenna – dear patient – is your problem or the intensity of the inner murmur.
The problem is not the signal, the problems are your cells which overreact, and your antenna which is too sensitive! In other words: you have a metabolic or a cellular over-sensitivity – syndromes. This is NOT psychological, not at all – this is 100% cellular. We have to change your “antenna”.
There are some (5 main) possibilities that we can analyze and treat:
- A toxic load which provides an increased baseline irritation and depolarizes the nerve cells and synapses: very often inorganic metal load: Aluminium or Arsenic toxicity, or Mercury load. But it can also be from organic-toxic load: pesticides, pyrethroids, etc.
- A resonance phenomenon: cells resonate and the “vibrations” can be changed when mineral and trace elements are lacking: e.g. lithium, silicium, magnesium. There are fatal resonances with electromagnetic fields in certain patients, which can be changed by supplementation of specific trace elements. We use fine-energetic diagnostics to evaluate the lack of metals or trace elements.
- A small intestinal problem: the small intestines determine the intensity of cellular metabolism – they produce nerve stabilizing hormones (as serotonin or GABA), but they also can produce an overload of Histamine, which provides a basic irritation to the unconscious nerve system. We test* the intensity and the balance between the autonomic nervous system (Vagus and Sympathicus) and we test in stool and blood the neuroendocrine hormones. If they are out of balance we can heal MCS with diet and strict upbuilding treatment of the intestinal membranes and autonomic nerve system.
- Disproportion of fatty acids and lack of certain vitamins can create irritability which can be triggered by even slight-test irritants as chemical molecules.
- Inner irritation of the nerve cells by “Neuro-Viruses”, like Herpes, other slow viruses, but also clostridia or highly toxic dental bacteria or mycotoxins.
As diagnostics to determine the individual situation of the patient we follow a very strict diagnostic regime*: test of the autonomic nerve system, viral antibody tests, DMPS-Test, Xeno-hormones Test, detailed fatty acid profile, Food intolerances, aspergillus (mold) tests, dental focus, and dental toxicity test, detailed stool test incl. histamine, serotonin.
There IS NO GUIDELINE therapy for MCS because it is a fully individualized problem. Each patient has to be evaluated and – in my experience – has to be treated with a super-individual combination of detox, supplements, and diet. The treatment takes months but leads to a slow increase, even after years of MCS. The success rate is very high.
*Many of these tests are not available to us in Australia.
At True Medicine we follow Dr Rau’s philosophy that each person is individual and needs to be assessed in order to identify the most beneficial treatment approach.
Contact the clinic on 0468 774 633 to arrange an appointment.